Tuesday, December 12, 2006

YAY

YAY!!! I've done all my Christmas shopping!!!! YAY!!! Thank God for grammy's check and the gift certificates--I got pretty much everything I wanted to get for everybody. I kind of broke the bank, (but not really because I'm pretty responsible with my money) but it was SO WORTH IT! I don't even want anything for Christmas, I just can't wait until everyone opens their gifts. And the coolest thing happened--I went to Circuit City because I had a gift certificate there left over from last year and Sean and Joey wanted CDs and DVDs and they're actually pretty cheap there. When I was checking out, the total was pretty high (almost $100) and I almost fainted...but decided it was ok, I just wouldn't get them any more gifts. I took out my gift card and told the guy it was for like 5 bucks and I'd pay the rest on my card. HE SWIPED IT AND THERE WAS SO MUCH MONEY ON THERE MY TOTAL WENT DOWN TO $34!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! What an awesome wonderful suprise! It put me in a really great mood for the rest of the day because now I could get stuff for people I wasn't going to be able to get! So, I'm pretty much done. I still need to find something for Brenda and Andy--I just don't know what they would want. (So, Brenda, if you're reading this, now would be a good time to send me an e-mail or call and let me know what you'd like for Christmas). I don't have enough money to get my co-workers gifts, but I know they'll understand. So yes...now I have to get to wrapping! Okay, I'll post again tomorrow and let everyone know how the doctor's appointment tomorrow goes.

1 comment:

Tipa said...

I dunno... a grandson would be a cool present...