Saturday, December 23, 2006

My Cat Does Not Enjoy Me Blogging

He can't decide whether to stand in front of the monitor, walk on the keyboard or lay on the mouse. Tough choice! Right now he is laying on the mouse.
Anyway, no labor.
Anyway, I cleaned the gross couch today. I scrubbed it by hand with a scrub brush using hot water and detergent then sucked it up with my half-working upholstery cleaner. (Half working because it won't clean anything but it'll suck up the yucky water). It was SO GROSS! So much black water came up. Mixing many people and 4 animals and a white couch really, really doesn't mesh well in my book. Blah. It still looks yucky, but at least not to the point where it acts as a neighborhood crime deterrent.
Anyway, just a short post to let everyone know that absolutely nothing is going on. And to let you know that when everyone visits they will have a nice clean couch to sit on.

No comments: