Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another boring day

But not as boring as some. I had my 37 (almost 38) week check-up today. I am right on schedule, he is still head-first, everything is good. I dropped another pound (oh did I mention I have been losing weight?), but he is growing healthy and well. Anyway I am not worried about the pounds--I have been eating a whole bunch of food non stop since being on leave so it's not me! Plus the way I look at it is this: I started my pregnancy 15 lbs above my normal weight due to the birth control, so according to the doctor I have only gained 15 lbs during this pregnancy. However, since my pre-pregnancy weight never fluctuated in 6 years no matter what until the birth control, I am guessing I lost a lot of the weight when I went off and so have actually gained closer to 25 lbs. So yes. Anyway they don't seem concerned, which is odd considering they probably think I lied when I first came in and said I was normally 15 lbs lighter. Anyway.
Still sitting around waiting to go into labor! I scheduled a tour of the maternity ward Monday at 7pm, I'll let you all know how it goes. This Sunday is the Christmas party, and next Wednesday night is an awards ceremony for ITT Tech which will honor Sean for getting the highest honors in his class. So I guess I can wait to have Matt for a while. BUT HE WILL BE BORN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!! Seriously!
Okay, going to go now. Have very important things to do. (ha ha).

1 comment:

Tipa said...

You look so much like your mother in your new "About Me" picture...