Sunday, December 24, 2006

=Ouch

Cat on mouse again. Anyway this is going to be short. I am having contractions and they hurt so, so bad. I had a couple yesterday but they weren't this bad and they stopped after a while. I have tried everything to make these ones go away but they keep coming. I think I might be in labor--but whether or not the labor is real, these stupid contractions are real. I can't talk/walk through them...or type...there just had another. That one wasn't too bad. Some of them are mostly back pain, some mostly uterine, some both. I'm not bothering to count them yet--they're about 10 min apart. Actually the really really bad ones are 10 min apart with smaller ones in between. This sucks! But, I'm still glad that labor has possibly arrived. These woke me up out of my sleep. (typing because everyone else is sleeping and it keeps me occupied). I was having this dream that I was in WoW (World of Warcraft) and switching from Hoarde to Alliance doing Christmas lights (?????), and each time I'd switch I'd wake up with horrible pain (a contraction), then fall back asleep. Yes, I woke Sean up, but...crap...ouch. Ok that was another. They hurt so badly I feel sick. I am going to go--I'll post again if they go away (I swear to everything holy if I go through this pain and I'm not in real labor I am going to go postal!). If they don't go away...you'll be getting a call!

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Matthew Edward Purvis-Holloway
born 1:48PM Dec 24 2006
By Cesarean Section
Mom, Dad and baby are doing fine!

8 lbs 3 1/2 oz
19 1/2 inches

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

OK, previous comment was deleted because it wasn't what I really wanted to say... anyway... while his name has changed. Matt is still loved by all, north, south, east and west. Can't wait to see him!