Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Family

Yay--my cousin Devin is now a dad, and I have a new 1st cousin once removed. I looked it up. And soon I'll be giving HIM a first cousin once removed. Strange. There's absolutely no new additions to the Schafer side of the family for 20 years and suddenly there's two in a month! Anyway, just sitting around, going to go christmas shopping today. Hopefully my best friend Jana can come along. Anyway, not much else to say. I am nowhere near going into labor. My mother-in-law's bet was today and I think she is wrong. Yesterday she hastily changed it to "well...it's going to be A tuesday...maybe not THIS tuesday..." mm hmm. Anyway, just a quick post to announce the arrival of my relative! His name is Andrew Jacob--very nice name. Okay, post at you later!

No comments: