Tuesday, December 19, 2006

sick?!

I feel so sick this morning! I woke up at 7 and haven't been able to sleep since. I feel super, super nauseous, and laying down only makes it worse! I am really trying to drink water, but that isn't going so well. I don't want to puke but my body sure does! Last night I had diarrhea pretty bad which is really unusual because before I got pregnant I NEVER got it. The times I got it even a little bit (only having to go one time) I could count on one hand. Being pregnant sucks. Now I get nausea, diarrhea, heartburn...LAME! I guess this morning Matt must have been laying on my stomach or something because laying down usually helps but right now the only thing helping is me being upright. :-( I feel like crap :-(.
Anyway, I found out Sean doesn't have to go back to school until January (winter break) and his boss gave him until the 27th off from work! So now would be a really, REALLY conveinant time to give birth. If I am late, Sean won't be able to take more time off (and we couldn't afford it anyway). I am wondering if I can get induced on my due date. I am going to talk to my doctor about it on wednesday when I go in for my appointment. It's not like I don't have people willing to help, it would just be nice to get some family bonding in and figure stuff out as new parents.
Blah...still sick. I just want to curl up in bed and not get up...except for the fact I can't! Okay, I am going to go attempt to drink some water...I am sure some of this nausea is caused by dehydration from the diarrhea. >:-(

No comments: