Tuesday, December 19, 2006

better now

I feel better now, I've been taking it easy and eating good food. I'm looking forward to my doctor's appointment tomorrow. If I am dilated some more then I may just wait for labor to start naturally, but I don't think I am so I am really going to beg for them to induce me on Friday. I know they usually don't like to do it until you're a week or so overdue because they don't want to put unnecessary drugs in your system. But reading up on it, I think since I am already dilated/effaced they shouldn't have a problem with at least breaking my water or what they call "stripping the membranes". I shouldn't need drugs to get labor started at this point--just my water to break.
BUT--we'll see what the doctor says because that's most important. And I am still going on long walks and trying to induce labor safely and naturally. :-)
So now my week has become so dull that I look forward obsessively to my doctor's appointment each day. How sad!
Okay, going to go now, I'm at my mother-in-laws waiting for the appraiser to come because she is at work. I'll post about the doctor's appointment tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

glad you are feeling better, and thanks for the daily updates! you'll be a mom before you know it...