Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bang(s)! You're Dead!

So today I am getting my hair cut again, and I am going to go for bangs this time! I haven't had bangs since 6th/7th grade. I know my 7th grade I had begun growing them out, and they have been an equal part of my hair ever since.
But now their follicular status is getting cut! I hope it looks good. Probably going to go for this type of style:

Okay, I know, the lady is sorta weird looking, but I like her hair. Plus my stylist rocks so she can make it work. I am super nervous...but excited! And no, I am not going platinum blonde. Not my thing :-P
Well I will post more later. I am getting all excited about my birthday and my trip back east! Yay!!! Oh and yes, I will post pictures.

4 comments:

Tipa said...

My daughter -- Cameron Diaz.

I couldn't be more proud.

Hillary said...

Make that Ellen Barkin! Don't go for the wispy bangs -- Ellen's heavy ones are great. Wispy are very 1987 (not that you'd remember that...).

I went back to bangs once I started having wrinkles and sun damage on my forehead. BUT now I am growing them out so that I can have some fancy options come wedding time next year.

Post a picture when you get back from the stylist!!

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I remember you in bangs. I even remember ME in bangs. You look cute in shorter hair, too.

Gotta see pictures! BEFORE your birthday!

Love, Mom

Sean said...

She looks great! Been bugging her to post pics...