Saturday, June 07, 2008

Birthdays and Stuff

My birthday was fun. Sean made me breakfast in bed and got me coffee, and I spent the morning relaxing. We went to go get ice cream then headed over to my friend Jana's house where she was setting up our birthday party! That was super fun and Matt also had a good time playing on the slip and slide with her two girls and another little boy. Of course he didn't play on it exactly right, but oh well.
So there's just three days left until the trip and NOTHING is done! Laundry is a big mess and so is the house. I doubt Sean would clean the house for me AND put away laundry, but it would help so much. I do have a packing list though, so that will help when the time comes.
Oh yes and my awesome friend Lorenza is coming over Monday to take Matt somewhere so I can clean and pack fast without him. Yay!
And to top it off, Sean got out my luggage and my big one was broken so I will have to buy another suitcase before I go. Oh well, not a big deal--it's not like I am packing anyway!
I am dreading the flight but really looking forward to the trip (if that makes any sense). It's always nice to be around a lot of family. :-)
Okay, guess that is enough ranting for now. Gotta go get ready for work!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Sorry I couldn't be there. And you'll have a great vacation, I'm sure. Say hi to my family when you see them. I am hoping to be able to see them (and you) sometime this year.

Love, Mom