Monday, May 26, 2008

Driving, Goldendoodles and Achilles Tendons

So, today I remembered the fallen veterans by grooming. Not a typical remembrance, but it works! So, since I felt like it, I took some pictures!

This is the drive to work. Exciting, huh?

This is one of my request clients, Luke. He is a goldendoodle--a golden retriever/standard poodle mix. That is a very popular mix right now, along with labradoodles (labrador retrievers and standard poodles). This is him before his bath, brush and haircut.

Still before. Taking a picture was difficult. He is still kind of a puppy (16 months), so he is in constant motion!

And this is him after! I left the hair an inch all over, which took an hour long bath/blowdry and another hour and a half to brush and cut.

Isn't he handsome? He is a very good boy.

Anyway, somehow on my lunch (Sean brought Matt down to visit), I really hurt my achilles tendon (the tendon on the back of the foot above the heel). Really, really sucks. It hurts unbelievably bad. I can hardly walk and it is super painful. It goes all the way up my leg. :-( Hope it heals as fast as the pain came on! Soo lame...
Anyway, that is all for now! I am going to hobble over to the kitchen and eat something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh plz, hobble nothing into the kitchen! I got you celery, ice pack, water, advil, and more! Im takin good care of my crippled wife. =)

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

OK let's see if I can get THIS comment to post... grr. I think Luke is gorgeous. And while I love Sean dearly, it happened when he was around so he SHOULD be helping you out! And Matt would NEVER do that to mommy... not until he's old enough to really KNOW he was doing it, that is. hehe

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#anxiety ativan side effects neonates - generic of ativan