Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We Made It!

Matt and I made it here to Hartford, Connecticut safely and soundly. Matthew especially loudly...
Anyway I will be calling everyone soon and working out a visitation schedule. Today is just going to be a rest and recuperation day, mostly for Matthew. He really was not happy when he saw the sun streaming in through the windows at what he thought was 3:30 am.
Okay, well neither was I, but that's what coffee is for!
Well, that's all for now. I will call everyone (including you, mom) soon, and let everyone know what's happening!

Here's Isis! If anyone remembers, she used to be my cat, then Brenda and I did a cat swap. Amazingly, Nostromo is getting skinnier at my place and Isis is...well...getting fluffier and fluffier here.

New England building. This is the local grocery store.

And another typical New England thing. Just enough mowed grass to get by, and a wall of thick forest right beyond. This is in the middle of a city and the forest still penetrates. Very nice.
Okay, NOW I am done posting. Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

do you know how to reverse cat fluffiness? We have been trying lots of things with Siddy and yet her movement on the fluffiness scale has only been in the positive direction.

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Glad you're safe and it was good talking with you. Call me again! Maybe next time Matt can listen to Grammy. I hope to get to NH this year. And even your direction, too. Love, Mom