Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Un-Adventurous Adventures In New England: Part 5

I had lots of time to post, but unfortunately my Grammy Schafer does not have internet and I didn't have an opportunity to go someplace with wi-fi. Now I am at my Aunt Hillary/Uncle Brian's place and they have internet. Yay! So, continuing on with the adventures...
We left Brenda's house on tuesday and traveled to New Hampshire to go visit some grandparents! First, we stopped by Grammy Dawn's to say hi. She hasn't seen Matt since he was 6 months old, and she liked him lots! Here is a cute picture of them:

We played with her dogs a bit and Matt ran around. We saw the guest house, which is close to being finished. It is so nice! Before long though, it was time to be on our way to Somersworth to go visit Grammy Schafer.

Here's Matt and his cousin Andrew sharing some secret toddler attack plan.

"Now, like we planned. Take the mower and run!"
We had a really fun time. We went to York beach in Maine and that was really fun. Matt loved the beach, of course.

"Aren't I handsome?"

He loves running! Too much. We had to make him stay still...somehow.

Believe it or not, Parent's Magazine actually says that burying your toddler is a widely-used and acceptable method to make them shut up and stay still. Well...it made him stay still.
Next we went to the Nubble lighthouse, which was closeby.

It was super windy! And cold. Actually I just glanced at my Forecast Fox sidebar and it says tomorrow in Hemet it will be 111 degrees. Today in 29 Palms according to Sean it is 122 degrees. Here it's about...80. Wow. Anyway!
Last but not least, here is a beautiful shot I got from near Nubble.

That is so nice, I may make it as my background for my laptop. Ah...pretty. And I have to go back to this:

I guess it is beautiful...if you're a cactus!
Well, I'd better get back to visiting! Hope you enjoyed the post!

No comments: