Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My new hair!

I got my hair cut yesterday and finally got around to taking some Myspace-quality pictures of it. I love it! Yay! Bangs rock.

See how pretty my hair is?

Yay hair!

Anyway, here's a picture of something I meant to post a while back. Do you have any guesses as to what it is?

Well, I didn't, and still don't. All I know is: I moved the fridge to get some of Matt's toys and that was stuck behind it.
It looks like a really old rotted peach with mold on it. Really grossed me out and I finally got up the courage to grab it with a pair of tongs and a cooking spoon and toss it outside. Guess I was afraid it was going to burst or something. Sometimes my imagination gets a hold of me too easily, I guess. I had images of a big black widow colony waiting in there to burst out at the first sign on human contact and once I got that in my head I couldn't get rid of it.
Anyway, that's all for now. Going out to lunch with Joey today for an early birthday celebration, and getting Matt's hair cut again. Look, this is the only style I can do now with it!

Mowhawk Matt! Cutest baby ever!

3 comments:

Sean said...

I love your hair, and that peach is gross!

Matt needs his hair cut too!

Hillary said...

you look so great!

And the stylist did an awesome job matching the picture. I'm guessing you spent 10% of what Ellen Barkin did to get the exact same haircut. Oh, those Hollywood stars are such chumps..

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Absolutely love the hair! It is so you!!

Love, Mom