Monday, January 28, 2008

Bleach Fumes

Bleach fumes are not good! But now my bathroom smells clean. It did smell like a giant kitty porta-potty. So now it is shiny and clean--yay! So not much going on, just going about daily life.
Grrr stupid picture transfer thing! It asked me if I wanted to save the same file twice, and I said of course not, and it deleted the super funny video of us throwing Mai's ball into the "lake" and watching her get totally soaked running from one end to the other looking for it.
Well, here are some pictures to keep everyone updated (and to prove that we really do exist!)

Here we are, at the park!

Here's Matt in the morning shortly after waking up.

Okay Mai, this side's mine and that side's yours!

Matt can slide by himself now! Woo hoo!

Okay...and turn that one clockwise three times, tap this one twice, and turn this one counter-clockwise...THERE! Countdown to magnetic pole reversal started!

Matt and Ebony ponder the mysterious Lake of Doom, and wonder if it lives up to its name.

Damn I am so mad about that video! It was hilarious! Oh well...just use your imaginations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.