Monday, January 07, 2008

"Tumbling" Down The Path To Toomanyanimals

So, we have a new member of the family! No, not another kid! I got a companion for Trumble, my current lizard (a house gecko). Here's Trumble:

(He's camera shy)

And here is Tumble, our new lizard, a green anole!

Isn't he so proud and handsome?

I wanted to name him Bumble, so we'd have Trumble and Bumble, but Sean really wanted to name him Tumble instead. So, since I have named all of our animals, I thought it was only fair he could name this one (even if I think my idea is much better).
And I also got a cool background for their terrarium:

Had to get a dinosaur background, you know, to keep them humble. To keep Trumble and Tumble humble...heh...heh...
Anyway! Nothing else going on! Matt is still teething and still completely weaned. I have to go now though because he is getting VERY bored watching me type and keeps putting "gifts" in my lap. An old computer mouse, a hanger, a camera case...oh and an outlet cover and just now: A spoon? Wow...
So, I'll post at ya later!!!

Oh yes, he really IS green, he changes colors. So I guess he is a Sometimes Green Anole.

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Cute :) Reminds me of ... gosh, what were the names of our old anoles? I remember the swift was Gollum...

Sean said...

TUMBLE IS AN AWESOME NAME TO PAIR UP WITH TRUMBLE! CAPS!

Also his name is SO awesome you posted his name as Trouble, and kept asking me why I wanted to name him Trouble while the entire time I was saying TUMBLE! His name's awesomeness comes from the fact that I made you edit your blog post! HAH! Anyways I don't really care what name he is lol

-Sean

Ally said...

They were named Oin and Gloin :-)