Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drill Bits

So Sean left for drill last night and it's just Matt and I. We had lots of fun at the park last night and he arrived home utterly exhausted from trekking back and forth across the soft wood shavings. I kept him up until 8:00 or so last night (which believe me is really difficult) in the hopes that he would sleep in and...YAY! He is sleeping in! He is usually up and running around at 6 am.
Tonight Joey is going to spend the night because tomorrow he is going to be watching Matt for a few hours while I work a half-shift at work. I was hoping to be able to do 4 or 5 dogs Sunday, but now someone booked me an express (where we do the dog straight through and do nothing else) at 8, when I was supposed to take 3 dogs! So now I had to mark off all my other appointments for a neurotic poodle lady and am only going to make $25 that day when I could have made $100! Lame!
Oh well, enough ranting.
Matt's 1-year check up is on the 18th, and I am looking forward to it! He really is 100% weaned. No more bottles at all! He also walks well, obeys commands, has great motor skills and talks a whole bunch (of gibberish). He is saying mama and dada distinctly and only pertaining to one of us now. He also says "ya" and "hi"! Yesterday when Sean walked in the room he said "hi dad". Could have been an accident, but I think he is at the age when such things aren't as accidental anymore.
I also have an appointment to get an IUD put in on the 25th. Then I won't have to remember to take stupid pills anymore and don't have to worry about getting pregnant unless I WANT to get pregnant. Not to say that if I did I wouldn't be happy, but it would be really nice to wait until I am done with college!!! At least the first 4 years!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Sean and Matt right before Sean left for drill:

Mmm...dog tags...

These are so cool dad!!!

Yay, we're cute!

Well, guess that'll be all for now. I think I might actually have time for a shower! Wow! Time to make coffee, drink it, post AND shower? He's spoiling me!
Have a good day everyone!!

No comments: