Friday, February 01, 2008

F-171, Unplugged! (live)

This is going to be a pretty quick post because I am tired! Today I helped move Joey's stuff from one house to another, closer one. Upstairs, too. Just finished watching Lost, and it was so cool!
Anyway, haven't been online in a few days and haven't watched cable in a few days either.
Right in the middle of House, the tv flickers and goes black! We were very confused, checked the cables, and nothing happened. The internet was off also, so we assumed it was just another meticulously timed outage and went to bed. When we woke up, however, everything was still not working! We called Time To Rip You Off Cable and they pretended to care for a while while they figured out why magically we were the only apartment without cable and eventually decided to send someone out, the next day!
Anyway, turns out our cable was unplugged in the utility shed. Sucks! I wonder why that happened!
So I have some theories:
1. Kids got in there at 9:30 at night and pulled them for no good reason
2. A ghost did it, for some no good ghost reason
3. A butterfly flapped its wing in China
4. A herd of tiny elephants was running from a tiny mouse and one of them tripped over and disconnected the cable but then a considerate close elephant friend picked him up and they ran away.
5. Someone unplugged their fan in a different dimension that is layered on top of ours, specifically on top of the cable cord.

Well, going to go to seanpurvis.net now.
goodnight!

3 comments:

Genjer Leigh said...

It was definitely option 2, those darn butterflies! Pft.

You're better then I am - I'm on the horn with cable as soon as there is the tiniest of problems. I admit it - am a couch potato. But I'm good at it, gosh darn it!

Brian said...

I know the real reason, but I'm sworn to secrecy:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/category/sneaky/

Tipa said...

How's the college search coming?