Friday, January 04, 2008

Fancy Chart



Okay, so here it is, because I am bored. The blue colored teeth are the ones he already has, the red colored teeth are the ones that are breaking the surface and causing intense pain right now, and the yellow ones are the ones I think he is getting right now, but am not sure. So there you go. Much easier than trying to explain it. I did find out something useful though. The reason I thought the back teeth he is getting weren't molars were because they seemed too close to the front of his mouth. Apparently babies only get 20 teeth (thank you, God), and there is a lot of room in the back of their mouth where teeth don't grow until they're much older.
So there you go, I hope you all can integrate this important information into your day somehow.

No comments: