Monday, January 14, 2008

Matt is cute...etc.

Well, not much is going on except that Matt is super cute and we got a video of him having fun with our cat Nino--I have never seen him laugh so hard! I have also never seen Nino wish so fervently that he was dead.

In other news, my aunt Hillary is getting married to her awesome long-time boyfriend Brian, and she is also 3 months pregnant! I am very excited for her and know she is going to make the greatest mom!
I think she is having a girl for no other reason but that I have a reasonable chance of being right and if I am it would be super awesome hahaha!!!
Anyway, enjoy the video, and please take a look at Sean's blog. He updated it--finally! It's only been 4 months...
Goodnight everyone!

5 comments:

Tipa said...

Aunt Jennifer thinks it's going to be a girl, and I'm thinking boy for some reason, so at the moment it's 2:1 in favor of a girl.

Matt is totally cute :)

Hillary said...

Thanks for the mention -- I'll add it to peewee's press kit! I am so glad everyone is interested in the new little family member. I am sure Matt will be able to give peewee much sage guidance on how to get along in the family. :)

Sticklebat said...

I have never smiled and giggled so much as from watching that video - what a keeper! I have shared with everyone and they all think you should submit to American's Funniest Video...he is just toooooo cute.

Great Aunt Karen said she is 'sad that he is such an unhappy baby' -NOT

Keep posting and filming - WE LOVE IT

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Yes, we know he's cute. We'd love him even if he weren't. :) And I love to hear him laugh. It warms my heart.

Love, Mom

Genjer Leigh said...

I think it's going to be a girl 'cause Hillary has only really focused on girl names. I tend to go with whatever the instinct of the mom is re:gender.

@Ally - FYI, I decided to be a major copy cat and post a blog on this site if you want to check it out. I just posted a video today of your cousin Jazzmin in mambo class. You're cat is super patient with your son - what a good kitty! :)