Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Matt and the "Other" Baby

I finally found the connector cord! Yay! I have lots of pictures I have been meaning to post, but never could (and that's part of the reason I haven't really been posting). Now I can! I am going to start with some shots of the baby shower that I promised but couldn't deliver a while before:

Matt pumps up to go with a Rockstar energy drink.

Three of my friends: (from the left) Tina, Kim, and Annie. Kim is the pregnant one :-)

Matt plays with a cute little girl who really seemed to love having someone littler than her to boss around.

Those energy drink crashes are horrible! He was so tired and fussy he had to take a bath with his pacifier (he doesn't get it during the day usually), AND his balloon. (see the red around his eyes?)

Sort of off the subject, but this is Nostromo's newest sleeping spot.

Well, anyway, that was a fun day. For us, that was. Matt got really fussy towards the end. Anyway, I have been watching my friend Lorenza's baby, as I mentioned before, so here are some pictures. He is 7 months old, but only 8 lbs, so he is newborn size. Read on for the shocking side-by-side comparison!

Here he is about to fall asleep on my bed last time I watched him. He is so cute!

Smile!

Matt loves the baby.

"Jeez, you're so little!"...."Oh my god, you're Gigantasor!"

And, the infamous side-by-side comparison!!!! Matt used to be that little! I can't believe it! SO ridiculous. How fast they grow!
Well, now the two are napping, so I am going to be productive and relax! I took a walk to Target today with both of them, Robert (the baby) in the baby sling and Matt in the stroller. Fun, but tiring in the sun.
Alright, hope you enjoyed the post! Be sure to check out my new poll!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Great pics! I have to agree with you -- the growth is so amazing! Matt could lay waste to Tokyo! Glad he chooses not to.