Monday, May 12, 2008

Free Time

Just had a bit of free time between Matt's nap and a shower and thought I would post again. The connector cord is still MIA which is pretty lame.
I worked on Mother's Day yesterday, which kinda sucked, but I made good money so I guess I can count that as my present. Also, I logged on to my Sprint account today and it looks like I have a credit. Yay! I haven't been able to afford to pay my whole bill recently, so I have been just paying $50 once in a while without looking at the total, and apparently I overpaid. So I got some stuff I wouldn't normally, like a few song ringers and a call tone (you know the one that is really irritating and plays instead of a ringer when you call?). I got a song called 1985 by Bowling For Soup in honor of my impending birthday. Tried to get one that wouldn't make everyone in a crappy mood by the time I picked up the phone.
In other news, Brenda got the tickets for my trip back east, and it's official! I am going to visit ALL my family (which is the joy of going for two weeks), and finally maybe get some relaxation time in between! I guess I will have to rent my own car so I can easily facilitate trips between the two sides of the family. Hmm...I am really trying to think of a way to NOT rent a car so I can have some free money for the trip. Well, car or no car, everyone is getting a visit and the itinerary will be planned soon and I will let everyone know what's going on! I am excited for the trip and REALLY REALLY dreading the flight.
Poor Matt, it's not his fault he's a toddler. I love the one part of flying with him--he is an amazing people repellent. It is a guarantee the seat next to him will be the last to fill up.
Anyway, lots more time to worry about that later. Today is my last day of work before my days off. Yay! I always look forward to today.
Off to my shower!

No comments: