Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Early Birthday Present!

Yay! Sean ordered my birthday present!!! I've wanted one for a long, long time...


A brain! Yay!

And he also got me a laptop!!! Finally! I have wanted one for a really long time, and this one can replace my current computer. It was the right price and everything. He also ordered 4 extra gigs of ram so that Vista could run properly (properly for Vista, which isn't saying much).
I am so excited!
Now I have a hope of making it to the east coast in a saner state of mind. Since Matt doesn't watch TV very often (not because we are excellent parents but because our living room tv is broken), hopefully if I put some hypnotizing brain melting toddler-aimed dvd on he will be happy and distracted for a bit so we can relax. Ah...to be able to surf the web AND watch tv...to be able to take my computer anywhere I go!
To have a cd rom drive that works...
Ah...
Oh and it comes with a carrying case...yay!
I know it isn't the biggest screen, but it doesn't have to be. It only has to be big enough to be visible at close range. Anyway, I have to go to bed soon. Just wanted to gloat about my present!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I keep thinking I would like a laptop with wireless for when I visit Gram (or am on the road) but I don't want to pay a fortune, don't want Vista and wouldn't know how to set it up for my mail etc. Maybe Sean could help his old mother-in-law. hehe Cool present! Gotta figure out when we can get together so I can see Matt before he's taller than me. And maybe he'll be able to start getting a memory of the old Grammy Penguin.