Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Picture-Perfect Playtime

Okay, this will be a mainly picture post because now my camera is charged! Yay!

So I turn my back for a second and Matt decides he wants to go swimming. You can't see it well, but the floor is covered in water and Matt is soaking wet.

It wasn't enough that he got a bath this morning due to some unorthodox finger "painting" he was doing when I went in his room this morning. (let's not get into that--lets just say it was a very gross baby thing). Nope, he wanted another one. He was happy. Until I had to undress him. Ever try to take soaking wet jeans off an uncoorporative baby? Not fun.

This is his snack. Was his snack.

Time for the annual crib-tasting.

Heyy, pretty good!

Sleepy Nino.

Uncle Joey plays with Matt

Matt laughs

Mai whines. That's her and Matt's favorite toy.

Mmmmmmmm PICKLE!!!!!

I am really, really, freakishly cute.

Dead Nino.

Matt selecting a toy from his toybox.

Woo hoo! He found one!!!

Yay! He loves toybox time.

Oo, a block! My favorite block!

Hey, is that a camera?

It IS!!! MINE!!!

Mine mine mine mine!!!!

N..not mine?
And lastly, here is a video of him crawling around.

So I hope that makes up for the recent lack of pictures!!! Goodnight! And happy birthday Brenda!

2 comments:

Sean said...

I love Matt so much I decided to make a blog too! Check it out.
http://dadsbattleground.blogspot.com/

-Sean

Sticklebat said...

Matt is just too darn cute!

Thanks for keeping this up. Helps when we don't get to see him in person. When work sucks, I just go to your site and get in touch with what is important.

Love ya.