Thursday, August 02, 2007

Horray For Cleanliness!

FINALLY deep-cleaned my apartment. Especially the living room/dining room/kitchen. Sean steam cleaned, and I made it 100% baby-friendly. In fact, it is so clean I think I will take some pictures.

There's Nostromo, sleeping in his favorite spot.

Notice the CLEAN FLOORS!!!!! Woo Hoo!

Now we are going to start teaching Matt to eat at the table.

His toybox. Couldn't have it in his room because we wouldn't be able to clean up after he went to bed.

Voila! Toys! My parents should recognize this crate.
Anyhoo, not much else to report. I just wanted it on record that, yes, we DO keep a clean house sometimes! It's just so hard with 4 animals and a kid. I do plan on steam-cleaning much, much more now. Matt is into everything! If I had the time/money I would steam clean every day. Even if my carpet felt like sand paper, at least it wouldn't have...um..."pet spots". Evil animals.
Okay, I have to open tomorrow, and Sean goes to drill tomorrow night. Lame! At least this time, it'll only really be one day without him. He leaves Friday night and comes back Sunday night. Not too bad, but it still sucks. :-(
Goodnight! I will post later! (Still looking desperately for that camera charger, I feel like I have gone through everything in this house!!!)

3 comments:

Sean said...

yay clean

Anonymous said...

My blog is at http://westkarana.com. I really thought you knew!

I guess I can forgive you for not posting any comments, then...

Anonymous said...

And poor Nostromo... senile... he's just sleepy :P