Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not MORE Work!!?

Yick. Been so busy with working and things going on I haven't had a chance to post! Finally have a day off, but it's split because I also need friday off so I can go to Matt's doctor appointment. But, a day is a day!
This post will be pretty brief, I'm really tired! Besides work, haven't been doing much. My schedule this week was awful, a lot of closing shifts with opening shifts the next day. I don't mind closing or opening, but not right next to each other! So I haven't been seeing Matt that much. Sean brought him to work yesterday though, and it cheered me up. Spent one day after work going to Kristen's wedding reception (a friend from work) with Annie (another friend from work who is looking like she may become an outside-of-work friend too). Have been really bummed about working all the time, and it seems like it'll never end! I would give anything to be able to work part-time, but I can't afford it. I think it's really just my schedule that has been getting me down. The next two weeks are much better, I work all mid-shifts or opening except for one day, which is going to be wonderful! Mid-shifts are awesome. I get to wake up early, eat and get ready, then Matt wakes up and I have JUST enough time to change, feed and play with him until I am off to work. Then I come home and have plenty of play time before it is his bedtime. Awesome.
Anyway, I will post a really cool blog tomorrow. There will be pictures, maybe a video. Pictures have been delayed because Sean has been using all of them on HIS new blog, http://www.dadsbattleground.blogspot.com/ Please visit it--it's really funny and really shows off the wonderful funny person that Sean is that people usually don't get to see. And it's entertaining.
But he is also my rival. And I will beat him. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sticklebat said...

They don't call it 'work' for nothing!! Sorry that your schedule is so difficult right now. Hang in there.
Love ya,
Jean