Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Day, Another Mess To Clean

Ahaha as soon as I typed that I got an offer from windows asking if I wanted it to clean up my old files....I KNEW they were spies!!!!!!!
Anyway, spent yesterday cleaning as usual, then cleaning as unusual since I found out Sean's old friend from high school was coming over. It was pretty gross in the apartment so I cleaned that too. Spent today also cleaning stupid messes. And of course, entertaining our little head of the household. He likes to eat Cheerios now, his preferred method is to grab a fistful, bring it to his mouth, flatten his hand against his mouth shoving about 75% of it in there, and repeat until his mouth is full to the brim with Cheerios. I don't know how he doesn't choke, but I am happy he doesn't (duh).



I swear, all he does is eat!!!

After watching him beg for my pasta for a while I had enough and let him have some.

When that wasn't enough I decided it was time for yet ANOTHER snack







And this was the result...
Needless to say, it was bathtime after that. Not to mention the messes he was in earlier. For example:

BITER BISCUTS!!! Yeah right.

More like weird biscuits made of uncleanable material that sticks to every surface and is abrasive and makes baby scream when you try to wash it off.

AhHHH! I kill you with DEATH EYE!!!

Guess the soda didn't really do it for Sean...

Here's Matt playing with his favorite toys.

Hey! MY spoon!
Anyway, just wanted to post quickly. Now Windows is being stupid and giving me some weird error message about files not being original and now I need to insert the XP cd. Hah! I know their game. It's not about the files at all! They just want to see if I am legit. Then they will connect to the internet and beam all my information to their world domination headquarters. Yep.
So I will blog at ya later. Have a funtabulous day!

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Hmmm... for your vicarious life goals you want to impose on Matt, I didn't see "Going to college" on them. Two kids and neither of you are working on a degree (yet).

Now that you have a Wii, I guess you guys won't be as easy to beat on tennis or golf anymore :P

Hey, Wikipedia has a whole big section on Hemet!

DID YOU KNOW... that Hemet has, each year, the largest outdoor play, Ramona?

DID YOU KNOW... that Hemet has the largest number of deaths compared to its population in the Iraqi War in all of California?

DID YOU KNOW... that Hemet produces a large number of international Shuffleboard champions?

DID YOU KNOW... that the last chase scene in The Fast and the Furious was filmed on Domenigoni Parkway?

DID YOU KNOW... that Hemet is a sister city to KUSHIMOTO, JAPAN but didn't tell "Kushi" that it was already in a committed, monagamous sister city relationship with MARUMORI, JAPAN?

It's in Wikipedia!

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Hm. methinks you haven't looked at picture of you at that age for quite some time. Remember, pick up a few paper bags at the grocery store. They make great garments for messy eating sessions. Can't wait to see you again! Love you! Mom

Sean said...

That is ONE FUZZY LEG in that noodle picture... it's mine!