Saturday, August 04, 2007

Chewie Patootie!

Yay! Matthew is learning how to chew! And it's VERY cute! So, of course I took a video!
On other news, Sean took a video of me Thursday night talking on the phone with Brenda. Wow. I look and sound like a bitchy valley girl.
This is how I think I talk:
"Well I tried Nostromo on the premium cat food, however he soon became ill and lethargic. Upon switching to the original brand you recommended, he became alert and well in no time."
And this is what I sounded like:
"Yeah so like, um, I tried him on the premium, you know, but it didn't like, work or whatever? So I totally switched him to the like, Purina One or whatever and it's cool."
And I see myself as being very NOT peppy, I feel like I have a lower tone of voice and I sound very intelligent. Not so. Sadly.
Of course some of it was because I was really hoping Sean wasn't taking a stupid video of me talking and wasting the battery. And he was. So the video ends with:
"Um, Sean? Yeah. I REALLY hope you're not using the camera to--" Guess he knew what was coming. No one else in my family talks like me. People say my Aunt Hillary does, but she actually sounds intelligent, not like she just crawled out of a club with Paris Hilton. Oh well.
ARRGH! Stupid video is "processing"! Is it too cute? Perhaps...
Fine. Google likes to be dumb. Guess I will have to wait for YouTube.
Yay! YouTube rocks! Here's the video!

Okay, I will leave you with that. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Ah so cute! I helped train him do that!