Monday, July 31, 2006

tomorrow!

Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment, find out the test results for sure and fly to New Hampshire!!! I am super excited! I am all packed and ready to go! I hope I can sleep tonight. I was extremely tired after work (I didn't get much sleep last night due to packing) and I slept from 5:30 to 8:45!!! I wish Sean hadn't let me sleep that long because now I am super awake. I ate some salty edamame, and Matt is kicking as usual. He was kicking me this morning too when I was talking to him/myself about what I'm going to do for daycare. I think he likes the idea of me putting him in one by my work so he only has to be there for the minimum amount of time. (He kicked me really hard when I suggested it). I don't know how people can get abortions this late as birth control! It makes me sad. By now he already has his own sleep cycle and style and everything. He sucks his thumb and hiccupps. Oh well, at least I couldn't do it. The only way would be if he had a condition that would pretty much guarantee he would die within a year of birth. And that's maybe. Anyway! I am going to try to read and settle down and hopefully sleep! Luckily I have to wake up kind of early so I don't have to worry about inability to sleep in the morning, I can just get up! Oh, by the way, I am going to grooming school instead in Chula Vista, and it starts on the 14th. (yay, lots of time to move!). They are going to put me up in a motel room so I don't have to drive a long long way every day. (from Chula Vista to home would be at least a 3 hour drive one way with good traffic, it's pretty much on the border of Mexico).
Okay, I'll update again tomorrow when I know the amnio results and to say how my doctor's visit went.

No comments: