Sunday, July 02, 2006

Black Makes This Look Cooler

Well, they don't have my favorite font here, so my blogs will suffer. Anyway, my name is Ally and hopefully I'll be posting new episodes of my life frequently. There's always something to talk about in my exciting animal-filled life.
For instance, tonight was bath night. Isis, my 2 month old spitfire kitten was first. She had to have her nails clipped, but don't ask her--she'll tell you I personally ripped off each of her toes with a pair of pliers. She isn't even 8 inches long and Joey (my live-in friend) had to scruff her and hold all her legs. She was also great for her bath, got a nice design on my belly from her. My baby is going to have interesting birthmarks. Nino, my older cat (1 1/2 years old), ran over to see if she was ok, because the way she was telling the story at the time I was squirting the shampoo into her mouth and drowning her. He peeked into the tub, saw the water, looked at her, and I could swear he laughed. Of course, with that he was next and he lost all his dignity the second the water turned on. Luckily, he is an exceptionally gentle cat and he didn't take out his claws at any time during the bath, even while climbing on me. According to him, I was bashing his head against the wall and making him snort the shampoo while I whirled him around by his tail to dry him and laughing. The dogs weren't so bad, they just decided they were paralyzed and couldn't move. At least when I finish they seem grateful. Whether that's because they are clean or free, I'll never know. So now I have two hyper wet dogs and two sullen wet cats, and a much better-smelling place.
I haven't eaten dinner yet tonight, because after I found out someone went on a Ramen binge and ate all of it, I decided I didn't want anything else. Of course I managed to eat a can of green beans and some kettle corn. It's starting to become a free-for-all when it comes to eating. I'm so hungry all the time, it's becoming boring. So I just try to eat balanced..ish...and avoid that horrible pregnant hunger rage. Anyway, that's about all, I think I need to go plan what to eat before I'm too hungry to think!

No comments: