Thursday, July 12, 2007

Work!

Today was my first day back at work in 2 weeks. It sucked leaving Matt and Sean after spending so much time with them. Luckily today was a good day at work. No crazy dogs. On other news--WE GOT THE COMPUTER ROOM DONE! YAY!!!

The bedroom is actually--oh my god--a BED ROOM! Where the main focus is the BED! I haven't had a room without a computer in it since I was like 14! Tonight will be my first night without a computer...let's see if those feng shui people know what they're talking about. Tomorrow is Sean's last day here before he leaves for 2 weeks. It is going to be AWFUL shuttling Matt around to many different babysitters while I work. He is not going to be a happy camper :-(.
Well anyway, going to relax and enjoy tonight. Have a crappy day lined up for tomorrow.
Goodnight!

No comments: