Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the 13th

I am not normally superstitious. I may joke, but I really don't believe in things like throwing salt over your right shoulder, or not walking under ladders, that black cats are evil and you should not let them cross your path, and especially not in Friday the thirteenth. Until yesterday. Until my best friend got mauled by a black cat requiring 4 stitches not an inch from her eye, a black eye, a nasty bite, and many many scratches. Cats do not normally attack. They usually only do that when cornered. Usually they scratch or bite to get the person to let go so they could run away, but this one turned around in Jana's arms, latched onto her face with all four paws and began to give her a very memorable Friday the thirteenth.
Sean is gone. I am super tired! I will post more tomorrow. Just thought it was worth mentioning.
Oh, I guess I forgot to mention as Jana was cowering on the floor, blood gushing from various head wounds, the lady held her cat and asked if we could still groom it.
...
..........

No comments: