Monday, July 16, 2007

Mucky Monday

Today has just been one of those days where I promised myself I would clean the house and get a million things done, and I didn't do anything. Ok well, I went to the lunch buffet at Pizza Hut with Joey and went to the new Wal-Mart. Woo hoo. So here are some pictures I took out of boredom.

Why, hello there. Didn't see you come in.

Excuse me? You say you DON'T have the sales report ready?

Oh. My. God. I could kill you right now.

Please leave before I change my mind.

AHHHHHH!!!

Did you know people paid money for me?

It's true. Now pick up this rope and throw it. Or something.
Well, since I am not going to clean without motivation, I am going to make something yummy for dinner. Some baby-back ribs, perhaps?

We'll see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Can't get enough of the little guy.
Mai is quite the muffin, isn't she!
grandma jean