Thursday, July 19, 2007

evil phone

So for all of you out there who have been trying to call me--my phone decided to go on strike!!!


GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So lame! It constantly cycles through turning on and off and the sprint logo and is just dumb. It ruined my day! I am only two weeks away from my cool $150 upgrade! (where I get $150 off a phone). So, I called Sprint and after a whole bunch of stuff, they gave it to me 2 weeks early, gave me a cool phone for cheap, and waived the activation/shipping fee. So my new phone will arrive monday!
This is my new phone:

So until then, sorry! No calls from me. :-(
anyway, Sean came back yesterday! He has to leave again tomorrow morning, but he gets to go on a ship! Yay for him! Hope he has fun. Anyway, not much else to post, just thought that was worth mentioning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate when phones do that! Hang in there. Grandma Jean

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

When you get your new phone, test it by calling me. I miss talking to you and Matt. And seeing you.

The Lonely Old Penguin up North