Friday, July 20, 2007

Stacking fun thingies!

This will be quick. I went to run errands with Joey and ended up going to the mall--to KB Toys. And I found a really cheap, really awesome toy for Matt. He loves it! They're stackable cup thingies. They can stack, go in each other and turn into balls. They also come with a little jingle-y ball you can put inside or on top when they're stacked. Oh. My. God. Matthew LOVES them! Just goes to show that simplicity is better sometimes. It doesn't always have to be electronic or light up. He likes these more than any toy he has, and the ball encourages him to crawl around when nothing else will. Very awesome! So, of course, here are some cute pics:


Ooo..camera...

why are you disturbing my play time?

see how I ripped apart this tower? Yeah. Take a hint.

BUBBLESSSSS!!!!!

ooo...shiny popping things

My crawl ball!!! (My current favorite)

yay! I trapped the purple pieces!

And now I will eat the rest until the purple pieces squeal!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cute! He really likes them. I stacked them for him, put him on the ground, and put the stack in front of him. He played with them for a long time until he was tired. He STILL was playing, but since he needed to eat before his nap, I stopped him. Cool though. All the pieces roll, so he crawls after them.
Ok, going to go now.
Can't wait for my new phone!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, he does really love these. He's been crawling (well, trying to anyway) for them all day. Good choice.
Grandma Jean