Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Matt's New Hatt

Today I got a package in the mail, and when I opened it up, out came this cute hat just the right size for Matt! I have to roll up the sides a little, but that's good because he can wear it for a few months until his head gets too big.



Besides from getting a cute hat, Matt is doing well. He has started to coo and really interact more, and today he lifted his head up 90 degrees AND pushed his chest off the ground! He did it a few times so I know it wasn't a fluke. He really wants to be up and running around. He is a lot like Sean, because Sean will try and try until he gets something right, whereas I'll just give up after a while and move onto something else.

Here's Sean and Matt after a feeding. (Matt's)


And here's Matt doing what he does best: sleep and look cute.

Well, besides the cooing and head-lifting, it's still mostly feeding and sleeping. I can see him already develop into an interesting little boy, and I can't wait to see what he is like in the future! He IS extraordinarily strong and physically advanced for someone his age, but very normal on the other stuff (smiling, cooing, focusing, etc). So, already I can tell his strong point is being physical because he was active in the womb and he is really progressing along that path. Good! All the more fun we can have when he gets older! Anyway, I'll post again with more pics.

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Can't wait to see the hat on him in person! I'm going to experiment with the pattern... maybe something not quite so tall. And friends have been giving me patterns... oh watch out!

I definitely am anxious to be there again. As often as you'll have me, I can probably budget it for monthly... I don't want to be a pain, though. ("Oh no, she's coming when?!?")

Love, Mom