Sunday, January 14, 2007

baths are fun!

So today Matt pooped all over me and himself (including his socks--don't know how!). I went to clean him up and--of course--he pees all over himself. That was the last straw so I decided it was bath time-for both of us! This was the first time I had tried to bring him in the tub with me, and it was wonderful! He fell asleep floating in the water! But don't take my word for it:

Now is that cute or what? Next time, now that I know I can bathe him easily without drowning him, I will wear a bathing suit so there can be a lot more cuter pictures of bath time. Everything is going well besides bath time: I am going tomorrow to get WIC re-activated (I let my membership or whatever it is lapse) so we can get free formula for Matt. Sean's car has something wrong with its front axle that is going to cost over $300 and will keep it in the shop until monday. This month is hard and we're going to have to really damage our savings. But it's okay, because even though it is a hard month financially, it is a great month because Matt is growing by leaps and bounds and I FINALLY GET TO SEE MY MOM!!! YAY!!! Just 3 more days!!! To celebrate, here are some really cute pictures of Matt:






1 comment:

Hillary said...

thanks for making entries when you can -- it is fun to check in and see how you and little Matt are doing.