Saturday, February 03, 2007

Nothing, As Usual

Nothing to post about...just posting to post. I was reading American Baby today and it said that by 4-6 weeks a baby should be mimicking your facial expressions. It said to stick your tongue out at him and to watch him stick his out too. I was like, "no way!", turned to him, and stuck my tongue out. And guess what? He stuck his out back!!! Ahh!!! I did it again, and he did it again! Yay! He is also cooing on a regular basis and smiling. I was watching tv and I looked down and he was staring intently at me with a really wide closed-mouth smile. It was a little...creepy to be honest. But cute!
Anyway, just a little update. Sean leaves for drill tomorrow night/Monday morning (3 am) and I'm all alone for 5 days! It'll be tiring doing ALL the work but I will enjoy it because it's my last week with him before I go back to work. Then I'll be gone for 10 hours a day 5 days a week :-(.
Okay, I'm going to go attend to Matt. He is making the most adorable coo noises and I have to go see him because he is sooo cute!
Yeah, no post-partum here! :-P

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Can't wait to see all the changes first-hand!!! It's midnight and I just got home! Long night at Amy's. Call me when Matt's awake so I can talk to him and he can coo at me! Miss and love you very much!