Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sill There..

Well thanks for all your support! Anyway, I went to the dentist, and they took a billion x-rays, and told me I would have to wait until the 15th to get them pulled. They are pulling all 4 at once and I'll be under IV sedation. I can't wait-my teeth hurt so badly! Apparently I have a lot of cavities, ten to be exact. They filled three on Wednesday, and will fill the rest this coming Saturday. I also got fitted with a night guard for my teeth grinding problem. Other than that though, I have pretty healthy teeth and good gums (yay!). Sean on the other hand has bad gum disease and they had to inject antibiotic capsules into his gums in order to kill it. He has to have a root canal and several cavities filled. . Money money money! But it's worth it!
Anyway, I finally felt like it was time to stop being lazy and to post some pics!

First of all, a while back after my mom left, I made yummy apple crisp! I think I'll make it again soon!

Here's Sean about to wash Matthew. Gentle cycle please!

And here's Matt looking really happy because he's destroyed Sean's CD collection!

Here's a pillow Matt's Grammy Jean made him. Cool, huh?

And here's the star of the day looking adorable as always.

Matt is sick...can you tell? (By the way, it's spaghetti-O's, not puke)

When Matt is tired, he likes to lay on the cat until I notice and put him to bed.

Anyway! Hope you all liked the pictures! Not much else to report in the way of news. Poor..rotton teeth..adorable son...yep. Think I've got it all covered! I'll be posting again soon!

3 comments:

Sticklebat said...

What a cutie pie. Poor baby does look sick. Mr. Sniffles.

Glad you like the pillow. :-)

Hugs,
Grammy Jean

Sean said...

Matthew is feeling better, and he is in a lot better mood. He has a cough still, but using vicks vapor rub and also the humidifier to help him out. He's gonna be fine. :)

Hillary said...

Good luck with all the dental problems. :( I am sure everything will be fine but in the meantime, it's a lot of healthcare for this family at once!

The pictures of Matthew are super cute. Brian and I bought Matthew a bunch of clothes at a Children's Orchard sidewalk sale (which was held during a snowstorm -- but don't let that stop you from pleeeeeeze considering moving East!), so we'll send those along this week. If they aren't usable somehow (size, climate appopriate), just pass 'em right along. They were practically free! lots of love, future Mom to Fruity