Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good-Bye, Wisdom

Now I am officially un-wise. They took all my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and knocked me out cold with laughing gas and something called sodium chloride. They said everything went well, and I sure hope it did! My right side is totally fine, but my left side is all swollen up and yucky. The left side of my tongue is also numb--hopefully that goes away!

Here I am in all my sexy glory.

America's Next Top Model, watch out! This is my patented "Sulky Yet Sexy" look.

My bleeding stopped quickly yesterday and I think I'll heal well. Have lots of nice pain medication to help me through :-)

We may go back to Simpson Park today, depending on how I feel. I am still a little out of it, but since I am fine physically, it should be okay.
Anyway, not much else going on now. On a mini-vacation until Wednesday, so that's not too bad :-)
I'll post later if anything changes. Have a good un-swollen day everyone!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You'll be fine. Hang in there. Once the swelling goes down, take another picture. You are all Holloway. Hope all is well.