Friday, March 28, 2008

Yay for tax returns!

Got our tax return and paid off some debt and got some desperately needed grooming tools. I have been using my bosses stuff and that can only lead to me breaking her stuff, which can only lead to no good.
The next door neighbors gave us their wagon that their kids grew out of. It is a two-seater and the seat back fold down to make a flat surface so it can be used as a regular wagon. Also has cupholders--(what's a wagon without cupholders?). Heck, here's an official picture.


Oo..red and spiffy. Matt LOVES it. He loves pushing it around and riding in it. Haven't tried the cupholders yet. They better work or I'll have a few things to say to my neighbor! How dare she give me a wagon without working cupholders! Then I will throw it through her front window.
Anyway, not much else happening here. My brother is getting discharged from the Marine Corps due to some unsatisfactory psychiatric evaluation. Come on people. Really? Days of tests before getting cleared to go and no one bothered to make sure he could mentally handle it? No they just sent him far away from home with false hopes and made him go through hell before they bothered to check. Shame on his recruiter!!!
Sorry, it makes me mad. Almost as mad as dysfunctional cupholders.
Well have a good day everyone! Will post soon with cute pictures of Matt in super cute clothing my Aunt Hillary sent him and the wagon.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm with you re: the recruiter. As Brenda has said elsewhere, that fellow was very likely looking to meet his numbers and didn't do due diligence as a result. And poor Andrew has had to go through all the crap as a result!