Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving, Christmas and Everything Inbetween

So, our Thanksgiving was super awesome! My best friend Dana came down and her and Joey stayed from tuesday all the way until Sunday. We had quite a feast, and the Tofurky was actually not bad! It looked like some sort of loaf...kind of like the sausage-looking packages that ground beef can come in, only smaller. We made an apple pie, completely from scratch. I made the crust and it was soooo flaky and wonderful and delicious!!! She did my hair cool ways, we made vegan gingerbread cookies, and just basically had tons of fun!

Here's the pie. Didn't think to take a picture until it was half gone. :-P

Here's one of the hairstyles Dana put on me. 80's anyone?

And here we are with our respective gingerbread people.

And here are all the cookies we baked and frosted!

Joey, Dana and I all helped frost these. Dana's are the cute artistic ones, mine are the mediocre ones, and Joey's are the crazy ones. Interesting how those seem to reflect our personalities exactly...

And here's the tree! This picture was actually taken in pitch darkness. I love the flash on my camera!

Here's Aunt Dana with Matt! She loves him so much. But then again, who doesn't? Oh, yeah. Our neighbors. (just kidding!)

mmm...we're eating ourselves...

We're Charlie's Angels! Except Joey. He's a visiting member from Charlie's Gayngels.

And lastly, here we are on the day she left.
That was very sad, and I hope sometime soon I can take a trip up there! I'd probably have to leave Matt at home with Sean though, and that's what makes it hard. Anyway, Matt's crawling around getting into trouble, so I'll post later! Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was awesome!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I love the pics, although the hawaiin shirt looks awfully sexy on me. I should be arrested for those good looks. ^-^