Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Long Long-Awaited Post

So Joey and I went to the zoo last saturday and it was super fun. Matthew petted some animals at the petting zoo, we saw some pandas (and a Lesser panda too). I'm REALLY trying to keep the pictures to a minimum, especially since Sean and I may go to the zoo tomorrow (if Sean is feeling okay). Here are some highlights of the trip:


Here's Joey at the beginning of the day.

Here's a koala...sleeping...so they say...

Here's Matt, looking peppy as ever. Something happened to his eye, have no idea what, but it cleared up by the end of the day. Guess we'll never know...

Panda!!

Ha ha you're caged and I'm free SUCKER!!!!!

Here's a hippo lazing around, waiting, sometimes watching.

Something tells me this animal's parents might have been victims of inter-racial discrimination.

Here's Matt, ready to pounce on the goat at the petting zoo.

Here's him behind bars. Getting used to it early--preparation is a good trait, right?

Here's a Komodo Dragon. Poor thing. Really thinks it's a dragon.

This is an elephant playing. Tossing around a barrel like it's a cardboard toy.

Here's Matt doing what he does best--sleep! Except for last night. He did not do that very well.
Anyway, moving on from the zoo theme...well, no, these WERE taken in my apartment so we aren't moving away from that. Moving away from my diplomatic trip to another zoo, are some other pictures of random stuff.

Here's Sean and Matt with the oneshare.com stock of Dreamworks!! My son is a shareholder now! It was his early birthday gift from his Great-Aunt Karen.

And here's him opening and tasting it. Does success taste good, Matt?

Here's Mai after her grooming. I took her to work today.

Like her outfit? I really am not one for girly-girly but she sure is. It fits her well :-P

Anyway, nothing much else going on. I have a lot of things to do and a lot of guests during the holidays, and I'm really stressing out about it. I know I shouldn't be, but it's going to be so hectic and I'm going to be so broke! But Matthew will love all the attention, and hopefully I'll be able to relax with the people I love a LITTLE bit. Anyway, going to go now. I can't believe Matt slept through this entire post, but I don't want to push my luck!
I have the next two days off, so more posts are coming! Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Where's the video?! O well, good post nice pics =)