Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Matt's New Trick

Today was my day off, and I traded in my old, slow cable boxes for new, fast ones for free. Yay! Sean and I also took Matt on a nice walk around the nice neighborhoods behind our apartment complex. We fantasized about someday owning a house. Not like it's ever going to happen, but hey, we can dream!
So, Matt learned a new trick today, and he is very proud of himself.

He learned how to blow "raz"berries!

With his banannas.
Mmmm...rasberry bananna....
Ahem. anyway.

Here's me feeding Matt. Yay!

And Matt being cute...

And here's Matt, super cute, being fed by Sean, also cute.


And below are some of me playing with Matt in the morning.




And Matt is just playing in his blue chair.

Okay, not anymore! He's getting fussy. Post at you later!!!

No comments: