Monday, April 30, 2007

multi tasking is great...

On hold with Time Warner Crapple, holding Matt, looking at pictures and updating my blog. yay! Came home after making $200 in commission and almost getting killed by two dogs, changed, shoved some food down (hadn't taken a break all day), Sean left for school and I commenced my OTHER full time job of being a mom. Except I get breaks :-)--but no pay! I fed Matt some sweet potatoes today.

Ok, well...attempted to feed.

mmm...

those are some GOOD sweet potatoes!

SEE? I CAN clean myself up!

Granted, not very well...

But who cares?

Look how much he "ate"!

Ok, clean-up time! Oh, by the way Mom, there's a suprise in my diaper for you.

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You had me scared for a moment! I thought you meant there was a surprise for ME when you said, "mom"... whew! I *know* you're too old for that! hehehe. Yup, I am going shopping for onesies for Matt Matt, my dear beloved grandson. Or maybe a bunch of t-shirts. I don't know. But he definitely is messy. And more bibs. But, my dear daughter, I have to tell you, he looks so much like you did that it warms my heart. Expressions, mess, eyes. Definitely your son. :) And my grandson. :) I can't wait to see you!! Lots of love, Mom (YOUR mom!)

PS No surprise in my diaper. I'd have to get a diaper first and I don't want one. :)