Thursday, May 03, 2007

Counting the hours...

20 hours until I start my 8 day work spree. Yuck. It wouldn't be bad at all if my job was a normal job! But this one is sooooo stressful and busy! But, hey, I'll be making good money :-). I'm still proud of myself for making so much Monday and Tuesday. If I work my butt off, I should have a good sum of extra money we can use to put in savings (along with the tax refund), so we won't be struggling to move in August. Also, I may be going to NH in July, and I need some money for renting a car and stuff while I'm there.
No new pictures! Sorry! Actually, I'll go take one right now. :-) See what Sean and Matt are up to.

Wow. They look THRILLED!
Speaking of thrilled...I'm listening to Thriller on my super cool MP3 player...
I still maintain circa 1980s/early 90's Micheal Jackson was abducted and killed and replaced by a colorblind pedophile alien.

So, that's all for now. Just trying to post lots because I definately won't be posting much in the weeks to come! However, I will try.
Have fun having this weekend off, whoever reads this. Because everyone who reads this gets them off *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great bunch of pictures. Boy I love to see mommies and daddies who love their baby so much! He gets cuter every day

Auntie Karen

Hillary said...

I enjoy reading/ viewing your blog -- Matt looks so much like you, it is really adorable.

I don't miss the days of working my butt off like you are doing now. Plus, when I had to do that, I didn't have a baby -- or even a cat or a plant -- I had to worry about. So go you! Things will get easier, by the way. :o)

hugs, Aunt Hillary