Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beachie Beach Beach

So we had fun at the beach! I read, Matt and Sean slept.

Then we woke up and went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, supposedly famous for their seafood.

So, I got pasta with no meat in it, and Sean got a burger. Sigh....
Matt decided he was hungry too, and since Sean forgot the formula in the car he had to carry Matt ALL THE WAY to the beach and back (where we had parked, a far ways away), to feed him. Well...when the baby's hungry, he's hungry!

Well, in other news, not much is going on. Just working and being a mom. To me that's a lot, but I realize it doesn't sound thrilling. Maybe soon I'll have some more exciting news. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see.
Ooh! Did I mention I am going to the zoo on my birthday? Hmm..maybe I did. Well I am super excited. Yay!!! Okay, I am going to go now and watch the season finale of House, so I'll post later!!!

No comments: