Sunday, June 03, 2007

Don't quit 'till you sit, baby!

Yes, I forgot to mention that Matt sat up all by himself at the beach for the first time! So, per reader request, I got a picture of him doing it. It is kind of fuzzy because the camera is messed up, but here it is:

Isn't that cute??? I love the way he is holding his hands. He is just so great!
So, there you go, you wanted picture proof, and there it is. As irrefutable as the UFOs, or Bigfoot. Or old 'Nessie.
So, anyway, not much going on really. Just working a whole bunch, and getting ready for our trip to Connecticut/New Hampshire/Massachusetts/New York in July. Oh, speaking of that, I have to make my car rental reservation!!!!
So I guess I should go.
Here are some more pics of Matt.


I'm good, you? No, that is NOT A PURPLE PACIFIER! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Going for the most vacant look he can think (not think?) of.

Now, let's try the drugged with elephant tranquilizer look.

How about the I'M SITTING UP ALL BY MYSELF LOOK?
haha
told you!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Grammy will help teach matt how to enjoy the pool! Looking forward to holding a baby in my arms in the pool again! Oh... this little boy is going to be spoiled! I am already wondering what I can make him for his first birthday. Maybe I'll have to look at some crochet patterns... toys... hmmm... getting ideas!

And happy birthday to MY baby even though she isn't a baby! I think now having a baby of your own you have an idea how I feel about you. Happy 22nd darling! I will see you Saturday!

Lots of love, Mom