Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Six Flags!!!

Yesterday was my best friend Jana's birthday! So, as her birthday present, we went to six flags!
Here is the birthday girl driving. YAY!

First, we ate at Denny's.

Where the waiter was awesome up until he completely ditched us and disappeared. I think he got fired for giving services too good for Denny's.
Here are some shots of six flags from above.





Cool, huh? We had tons of fun. I groomed my brother-in-law's Golden retriever Sugar on Sunday, as as a tip he gave me this:





Look, Apple may be a big, evil corporation, but damn, those things are cool! It's only one gig, but it holds all my non i-tunes songs that are on my computer. Cool huh?
And almost lastly, here are my six flags souvenirs.


I love Daffy. :-D

Couldn't resist.
And lastly, here is what Matt is doing while I write all this.

Woo hoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice tip!

Isis burst out of my cat trap last night, by the way. That cat always surprises me. I didn't think she'd be able to get out of it.

If I ever get another cat, and it's a boy, I'm naming him Aramis.

Ally said...

she is much smarter than she looks. I guess you have to be pretty clever when you're the smallest in a household with many animals.

Anonymous said...

We got a new kind of cat food and she seems to be eating more of it. We still don't see her, of course, but I think she is doing well.

Andrew reset the cat trap, this time making it much harder to escape. We're hoping to have Isis captured tonight or tomorrow.