Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Peas, Peas!

Ok, Matt is not wanting to go to sleep! No wonder, he has had a wonder-filled day. First, we got this:

(closer)

from Jean (my mother-in-law),
and Matt had lots of fun watching me struggle to put it together.
Then he was hungry.
So, after feeding him most of a bottle, and when he was in a reasonably good mood, I decided it was time for his first food. Sweet potatoes? Nah. Squash? Nah. Banannas? No...hmm...pears? Nope. Oh, duh, EVERY kid's favorite food! PEAS!!!!!

So I fed it to him, and instead of getting a nasty look on his face and spitting it out, he gobbled it down as best as he could (which wasn't that well), and decided,

eventually,

That I wasn't doing it right,

and he would just do it himself!





Then after clean-up, it was sleepy time.

So, goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Messy eater but that's nothing new. hhehe... reminds me of his mother. I love the new toy! All I ever come up with to give him are clothes... for some reason I just don't think about toys yet but maybe I should! Too bad Matt doesn't know that Grammy Penguin *loves* peas! Well, not canned ones but fresh or frozen. If I'm there for Mother's Day maybe the 3 generations can do something. What do you think?