Wednesday, April 18, 2007

cat in lap--posting pictures

Nostromo likes to butt my hand as I am typing.
Anyway, been pretty busy and the times I haven't been busy working, cleaning, doing household stuff and taking care of Matt, I really haven't felt like updating my blog.
But here are some pics from the last few days.

Some evil person likes to take pictures of me sleeping!!!! Must have been after the morning feeding, sometimes I like to cuddle with him and go back to sleep for his morning nap.

tummy time?

happy happy tummy time!!!

looking confused is my specialty.

what?

huh??

My dog is so nice. This picture was taken right before Matt decided to grab a fistful of her beard next to her nose and twist and pull. She just laid her head down and gave me a very sad look.

This picture is forshadowing the devious toddler Matt is soon to become.

He fell asleep like this yesterday. He did have both feet in his hands, but let one slip before we could find the camera.
Anyway, there ya go. Some pictures to keep you going until I can post again! Well, Matt is asleep and I can almost hear the timer in his head! I have about 20 minutes to make/eat breakfast, then it's Matt Central Time until about 3 or 4 pm.
Blog to ya later!!!!
Ok FINE.
HERE.

You guys are never satisfied until you see the real star of the show. Sheesh!

2 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Looks like everyone is doing good. Glad to know!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.